Doodle Arts officially unveiled its Caboodle Cup contest, an exciting new art challenge for doodlers, illustrators, and everyone who enjoys character or T-Shirt design. We are opening our sketchbooks for your ideas to design our new shirt by creating an artwork under the theme of “fun and collaboration” for a chance to win awesome prizes!
Enter to win 1 of 3 amazing prize packs with goodies from Wacom, ScrawlrBox, and more. Deadline of the contest is until 16th of July, 2017!
Here’s how to enter
1. Contest theme: Create one (1) artwork showing your interpretation of the concept – “Fun in doodling and collaboration”
(2) Entry specifications: Artworks are to be done in an A4-sized paper, and should be done in black ink on white paper only
(3) Submission of artworks: Artworks should be sent as a scanned file with resolution of not less than 300 dots per inch (DPI) to email@example.com
(4) Other restrictions: There should be no words on the artwork, no illustrations showing gore, violence and/or nudity, and artworks enhanced using digital programs (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel etc.) will be prohibited
Criteria for judging
- 50% – Creativity
- 20% – Styling and execution
- 20% – Originality
- 10% – Relevance to the theme and concept
Win great prizes
Submit your artwork on or before the 16th of July 2017 EST for a chance to win a Wacom Bamboo Folio Smartpad, monthly boxes of art supplies from ScrawlrBox, and have your artwork printed on the official 2017 shirt of Doodle Art Enthusiasts. Oh! Plus bragging rights!
- CABOODLE CHAMP: The judges will choose one (1) winner who will receive a Wacom Bamboo Folio Smartpad, 6 month subscription of premium art supplies from ScrawlrBox, and a feature story at Doodle Arts.
- CUP FINALIST: One (1) finalist will receive 3 month subscriptionof premium art supplies from ScrawlrBox and loads of goodies from Doodle Art Enthusiasts. The rest of the finalists will get their designs shared by Doodle Arts.
- SOCIAL TOP DOG: One (1) artwork with the most likes will win 1 month subscription of premium art supplies from ScrawlrBox and a free year subscription of Doodle Arts digital edition.
- All submissions must be received through Caboodle Cup email
- Artwork in JPG format
- Name of the artist and text description of artwork (character’s original back story or artist inspiration)
- Speedpaint / Process video (optional)
- Deadline for Entry: 11:59 PM PST on July 16, 2017
Contest judges are all eager and excited to see your works. Judging this year’s Caboodle Cup is Doodle Art Enthusiasts Head Lei Melendres, Doodle Art Enthusiasts Vice Head William Fan, Doodle Arts Art Director Gideon Rodiel, and ScralwrBox Founder Chris Lambert.
Full contest rules and details are available at http://caboodlecup.doodleartsmagazine.com.