Doodle ArtsÂ is the media and publishing arm of Doodle Art Enthusiasts with a mission to create a platform that is indispensable and speaks to all artists globally. In addition, Doodle Arts aims toÂ promote freedom of creative expression, discover creative work, and share remarkableÂ stories that will spark creative fire and great inspiration.
Help build a global brand for Doodle Arts by becoming aÂ Global BrandÂ Ambassador. An ambassador’s important goal is to inspire other artists to share their work with the world. This program is an opportunity for you toÂ gain leadership and professional experience working with your local community and the Doodle Arts team.
All ambassadorsÂ around the world will act as liaisons between Doodle Arts and the creative community of the world. These ambassadors will:
- Learn the futureÂ programs of Doodle Arts to the world.
- Get mentorship from our team in performing an ambassador’sÂ role.
- Plan and curate events on campuses, galleries, public places, or anywhere in your local community.
- Represent Doodle Arts during events and act as primary contact of Doodle Arts in your country.
- Share and contribute stories using our social media.
- Help Doodle Arts better understand the culture of every country.
The program is open to any students or professionals practicing their craft. Only one (1) ambassador per country will be chosen.
WHO IS AN IDEAL AMBASSADOR?
Ambassadors are aspiring artistsÂ on their prime and passionate about new ideas, enthusiastic about Doodle Art Enthusiasts, a reader of Doodle Arts Magazine, and involved in any local communities and organization. They always look for fresh ideas andÂ consider doodle as a form of self-expression and an outlet for creativity. TheyÂ are socially savvy, outgoing, trendsetters, and pacesetters. TheyÂ are delighted in attending events organized by their fellowÂ creative community.
To sum up, here’s the description of anÂ ideal Global Brand Ambassador:
- Creative and entrepreneurial, with strong online and offline social networks
- Leadership and involvement in activities inside orÂ outside the school
- Has a great art style to represent the Doodle Arts brand
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines and reporting requirements
- Involved in an academic or local organizations in your country
- Fun, outgoing, and willing to attend or curate events
- Lots of enthusiasm for this program
If youâ€™re aÂ cool artist in your community, we want you to represent Doodle Arts inÂ your country. Tell your friends how doodling can make them creative and how this program canÂ showÂ new ways to make the art scene more conducive to learning, friendship, inspiration.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN AMBASSADOR
- PromoteÂ awareness of the Doodle ArtsÂ brand across your local community
- PlanningÂ andÂ executing at least oneÂ eventÂ and promoting it through word-of-mouth and social media
- Develop relationships and partnerships with relevant organizations, brands, and media partners
- Manage Doodle Arts Instagram account (@doodleartsmag) and share visual stories about your country
- Contribute stories for Doodle Arts website
- Develop or suggest a marketing or event concept to promote Doodle Arts in your country
- Maintain regular communication with the Doodle Arts team
- Represent Doodle Arts with your prospects
WeĘĽll introduce you to all things about Doodle Arts to give you a better understanding of our platform. We’ll also provide guidance on marketing and events especially in creating proposals, submitting a request, and more stuffs to make your ambassadorship a success.
BENEFITSÂ OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR
- Doodle ArtsÂ merchandise and performance based incentives at the end of the term
- Develop leadership and communication skills and opportunity toÂ connect with leaders in the creative industry
- Expand one’s personal and professional networks
- Meet top creative professionals, business developers and designers, and have insider access into the creative community
- Build your resume and your personal brand
- Earn the title of Doodle Art Achievement Award
- Get the official Doodle Arts Global Brand AmbassadorÂ Badge for bragging rights
- Be featured in our publication
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of program
- Free 1-year domain for personal use
- Full access to all digital magazine issues of Doodle Arts
- Art prints from the artistsÂ ofÂ Doodle Art Enthusiasts
In return, we will provide you a real-life understanding of how our publicationsÂ works, and you get to work with some of the coolest, most creative people. There are perks, but be prepared for moreÂ work. IfÂ you have some guts and creative enough, apply now by clicking HERE (goo.gl/forms/fRsJDuv0ON).